Job Category:Marketing, Advertising, Market Research & Branding
Employment type:Full Time
• Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
• Creating eye-catching store layouts that showcase the brand and aesthetic of the company.
• Negotiating the costs of inventory for multiple stores.
• Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
• Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand. • Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
• Interpreting sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Retail, or a related field is an added bonus.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial position.
• A background in Marketing, Communications, and/or Design is preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. • Must be creative and detail-orientated.
Job Category: Marketing, Advertising, Market Research & Branding
Employment type: Full Time
Seniority: Top Manager