Job Categories: Sales & Customer Service
Employment type: Full Time
Active field supervision for Supervisors (Sales and Marketing) providing effective on the job training & coaching. Clear understanding of dynamics in terms of sales, marketing, distribution and volume trends evolution of company’s brands and competitors within (territory/area)’s under supervision.
Area of responsibility:
– To develop and execute sales and distribution plan that meets brand, volume and profit objectives for each trade channel.
To follow up on achievements through monthly reviews while setting clear direction on way forward for meeting those targets based on KPI.
– To keep alignment with key area trade customers and ensure the distribution of company’s brands within the area (CRM).
– To plan, execute and develop Trade Marketing Activities based on defined objectives such as TITP, GAI and Brand related activities.
– To manage the team to achieve determined sales and marketing targets and to assist them to have full mange over covered channels allowing the adaptation to new market changes through continuous assessing.
– To arrange monthly visit schedule to various territories/area to be submitted on the first of each month as well reporting by end of each month achievements vs plan.
Required profile: Education:
Bachelor or master university degree, preferably MBA, Marketing and Business Management or equivalent. Work Experience and Competence:
At least 3 years’ experience marketing and sales as Manager.
Comprehensive sales and marketing knowledge
To be familiar with project management
Excellent analytical skills and comfort with math
Strong team management and problem-solving skills . Languages & Computer Skills: Fluent command of English both written and verbal for this position is a must.
Proficient user of MS Office