– Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
– Develops strategic plans and programs for Sales and ensures that goals and objectives of the team are properly defined and clearly established.
– Create new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop, qualify and schedule opportunities.
– Work closely with Sales and other members of the Sales Development team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
– Align and collaborate with marketing and sales leadership to meet revenue and pipeline goals, diagnose opportunities and pain-points, and accurately measure progress.
– Maintain the Sales Development databases. – Be goal-oriented, and highly proactive about coming up with creative ways for us to hit sales development targets
– Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
– ۷+ years of experience in sales management
– BSc/BA in business administration, sales, MBA or relevant field – Proficiency in English – Market knowledge
– Communication and negotiation skills
– Experience with innovative marketing, sales development, and sales at a high-growth enterprise – Competitive, self motivated, and resourceful
– Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
Job Categories: Sales & Customer Service
Employment type: Full Time