• Manage purchasing process, organizing payments and expenditures
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment
• Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and source new suppliers as required
• Manage the procurement governance process across the business ensuring policy compliance
• Oversee annual departmental cost savings targets and monitor performance
• Develop innovative strategies to develop business prospect
• Coordinate assigned activities to ensure cooperation between department employees for optimal efficiency.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
• Number of Staff to be Recruited in this position: 1
• Position reporting to: CEO
• Job Location: Tehran
• Job Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: ASAP
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or closely related field
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing commercial department. “Experienced in food industry”
• Specialist knowledge: – Knowledge of contract negotiation, project management, risk management and financial management. – Advanced computer skills
• Soft Skills and Personality traits:
– Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated and proactive,
– Ability to work under pressure and manage work through prioritizing
– Excellent analytical skills
– Excellent team management and people skills are essential
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English • Ideal age: 35-45
Purchasing & Procurement
Top Management / Director